7 Stocks Poised to Soar with the Emergence of 5G Networks Industry analysts have called it the "4th Industrial Revolution."…
3 Stocks Poised to Soar with the Emergence of
Special opportunity ends midnight Sunday.
Special opportunity ends in .
Industry analysts have called it the “4th Industrial Revolution.”
Research suggests this cutting-edge technology will have the same impact on our daily lives as the printing press, the steam engine, and electricity.
And the opportunity for early investors is almost unimaginable.
We’re talking about the rollout of 5G data networks.
While it’s tempting to think 5G is simply the next evolution for your cell phone, it is so much more. It is the key that unlocks the power of many other groundbreaking technologies:
- 5G will finally make driverless cars practical and efficient at scale. You can expect every new car off the assembly line to be 5G-connected within a few short years, instantly communicating with other cars, traffic lights and even open parking spots. Forbes went so far as to say self-driving cars “won’t work until we have 5G.”
- The Internet of Things has already started to hit its stride, but 5G’s 20 gigabits per second speed – which is 20 times faster than 4G – enables IoT to reach its full potential.
- Virtual reality can now enter the mainstream – and for more than just gaming and entertainment. 5G networks can provide global connectivity with near-zero lag. Doctors in China have already begun performing surgery on patients thousands of miles away using wireless robotics.
- New technologies and applications that have never even been conceivable may soon become commonplace. The same way the printing press helped spark the Renaissance in the 15th Century, 5G’s blazing speed and robust functionality could usher in a new age of technological and entrepreneurial productivity.
It gets even better. Twenty-two million jobs are expected to be created as existing infrastructure is upgraded to the 5G standard.
Again, we’re not just talking about cell phone towers. Anywhere people connect to machines or machines connect to each other, new 5G hardware will be required.
The Future of Technology Is Here
Historically, new technology that transforms major industries and radically impacts the society has often created enormous wealth building opportunities.
Imagine buying Microsoft before it popularized the personal computer. You could have gained +1,182% gains.
Or Motorola as it launched the DynaTAC 8000X, the world’s first cell phone. You would’ve had the chance at +699% returns.
Of course, there’s Google as it became the dominant force in the world of search engines. If you got in during the early days, you could have picked up +2,212%
The emergence of 5G networks is arguably as important and as transformative as any of these developments.
An estimated 1 billion 5G devices are expected to be in use by the year 2023. This explosive start will lead to continued growth. By 2035, research projects that 5G will enable $12.3 trillion in economic activity.
Like any other booming industry, a small number of companies are likely to take a lion’s share of the market. We believe they could be some of the most lucrative investments in any investor’s portfolio.
With that in mind, Zacks has released an updated special report to help investors focus on the stocks set for the biggest, most reliable gains – both in the near-term and the long-term.
5G: Top Stocks for the $12 Trillion Data Revolution
Our team of experts has done deep research to understand this exciting investment opportunity.
If you’ve ever invested in tech companies – or if you’ve looked back and wished you had invested in stocks like Microsoft, Netflix or Apple – 5G’s profit potential is clear. Most of the tech stocks you can think of will depend on 5G technology the same way they now depend on internet connectivity.
The great news is that we’re still in the beginning stages of the 5G surge. So, there is time to jump on the opportunity, but not much time.
Investors who make the right moves early enough could make substantial amounts of money. Will you be one of them?
5G: Top Stocks reveals 3 stocks with first-mover advantage in this space.
Each of these companies is pioneering the new generation of technology in unique ways. Each could see their shares skyrocket as 5G networks and devices begin to flood the market in the coming months.
Total Cost for 5G Special Report: Only $1
Plus…That Same Dollar Brings You Full 30-Day Access to All Zacks Buys & Sells Through Zacks Ultimate
Join tens of thousands who have already taken advantage of this Zacks Ultimate see-it-all, 30-day experience. Starting now, go ahead and sample:
- All our short-term trading portfolios
- All our long-term investing portfolios
- All our private market insights
- Zacks Premium research & tools
No obligation beyond $1.
You may cancel at any time.
Using Zacks Rank Profit Power
S&P 500 vs. Zacks #1 Rank List
All of our portfolios — from value and growth, to stable income and ETFs — — from value to growth, from stable income to ETFs — are grounded in Zacks Rank fundamentals.
This unbiased, mathematical system has more than doubled the S&P 500’s average yearly gain. Even through 3 recessions and many corrections, it has averaged +25.6% per year.
Let’s suppose you had invested $10,000 in the S&P 500 in 1988. Rebalancing monthly and not counting fees, you would have more than $350,000 today.
But if you had put that same $10,000 into the Zacks Rank system, it could have compounded to more than $20.7 million dollars.
250 Double and Triple-Digit Gains Last Year and Already 187 More in 2021
Here are some of the top, recently closed position from our short-term trading portfolios¹:
- +70.9% in 5 days on CURO Group from Surprise Trader
- +334.8% in 8 months on Anavex Life Sciences from Healthcare Innovators
- +109.7% in 3 months on Johnson & Johnson from Options Trader
- +130.0% in 4 months on Bed Bath & Beyond from Insider Trader
- +92.9% in 8 months on Cowen Group from Blockchain Innovators
- +148.3% in 5 months on ClevelandCliffs Inc. from Commodity Innovators
- +54.3% in 2 months on Abercrombie & Fitch Company from Black Box Trader
- +140.5% in 6 months on NVIDIA from TAZR
And several recent examples from our long-term investing portfolios¹:
- +178.6% in 2½ months on Fiverr International Ltd. from Home Run Investor
- +995.2% in 7 months on Cassava Sciences, Inc. from Stocks Under $10
- +98.5% in 62 months on Quality Dividend Growth from ETF Investor
- +386.8% in 12 months on Sea Limited ADR in Zacks Top 10 Stocks
- +111.8% in 5 months on Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. from Value Investor
- +251.1% in 45 months on Microsoft from Income Investor
Important: Deadline to Download 5G: Top Stocks for the $12 Trillion Data Revolution is Sunday, February 9
In this Special Report, Zacks experts explore a radical new technology set to change the world. The arrival of 5G has been called “the 4th Industrial Revolution” – and 3 breakthrough stocks could deliver potentially huge returns for early investors.
Valued at $99, it is yours free when you start your 30-day trial.
Questions? Call toll-free at 1.888.775.8348 M-F, 10 am – 6 pm ET. Outside the U.S., 1.312.265.9309.
What happens after my 30-day Zacks Ultimate trial is over?
You’ll be notified at least seven days before your trial ends. You can choose to:
- Simply walk away and owe us nothing. We’ll be sorry to see you go, but we mean it when we say beyond $1 there is no obligation.
- Let your Zacks Ultimate membership continue for only $299 per month.
- Join this service and/or any of the individual portfolios.
Are there money-back guarantees?
You are backed with two assurances. The first is a Guarantee of Satisfaction. You may cancel up to 90 days after your $1 trial is over and if the service has not exceeded your expectations, then your money will be refunded – including the $1 you paid for the trial.
You will also be protected by a full-year, money-back Performance Guarantee. Details. That means if we don’t help you beat the market, we’ll refund your subscription.
What portfolios are included in Zacks Ultimate?
You gain real-time access to buys, sells, and market commentary from all of these private services:
- Black Box Trader Automated stock-picking formula distills 10 high-potential performers from thousands of stocks each week.
- Blockchain Innovators Zacks pursues massive gains from the emerging “Internet of Money” without the breakneck volatility of speculating in cryptocurrencies.
- Commodity Innovators seeks both short and long-term profits on oil, gold, livestock, grains, currencies, and more at reduced risk. No futures or options, just easy-to-trade stocks and ETFs.
- Counterstrike When High-Frequency Traders trigger panic sell-offs of good stocks, Zacks targets the best of them as they rebound.
- ETF Investor Blending Zacks Industry Rank and its 2-to-1 performance advantage with the Zacks ETF Rank, it rides emerging trends without added risk from buying stocks individually.
- Healthcare Innovators Tracks breakthroughs in the pipeline throughout the healthcare sector – including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, devices, hospitals, and more.
- Home Run Investor Targets under-the-radar companies with over-the-top +50%, +100%, +200% potential. But it’s watchful to prevent strike outs by cutting losers and providing diversity.
- Income Investor Balances more aggressive moves with a steady flow of income through selected high-dividend stocks, plus other low-risk assets that offer higher potential than fixed income.
- Insider Trader When significant insiders buy their own company’s stock with their own money, it’s an excellent signal – especially when combined with strong Zacks Rank timeliness and valuation factors.
- Large-Cap Trader Selected large-cap stocks offer greater resistance to volatility than small caps, and yet can fly under-the-radar with strong growth potential.
- Options Trader Blends the +25.6% yearly gain power of the Zacks Rank with professional options strategies to pursue substantial returns at a fraction of what would be risked on regular stock purchases.
- Short List Non-biased, computer-driven list of stocks primed to fall much more than average, making them excellent candidates for shorting – especially in bear markets.
- Stocks Under $10 Pinpoints low-priced stocks with improving fundamentals and earnings outlooks for exceptional growth potential.
- Surprise Trader Zacks’ research breakthrough isolates the most accurate analyst “whispers” to call positive earnings surprises before they’re reported with over 80% accuracy.
- TAZR Technical Analysis + Zacks Rank blends the best of both worlds to catch a manageable handful of #1 and #2 stocks at the right time.
- Technology Innovators Tracks emerging trends and breakthrough companies in fast-growing fields such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and more.
- Value Investor Combining proven value criteria with Zacks Rank timing, it tracks undervalued companies until the market starts to see their real worth.
- Zacks Confidential Each week, Zacks Executive VP Kevin Matras spotlights key trades and commentary from one of our hottest strategists so you can see Zacks’ Best of the Best.
- Zacks Premium Provides professional-grade tools to individual investors, featuring daily updates of the Zacks Rank, full access to Zacks Equity Research, Focus List portfolio of 50 stocks for the long haul, Premium Screens and much more.
- Zacks Top 10 Stocks Compiles the best 10 stocks to buy and hold throughout the year. Each pick comes with in-depth research, and is actively managed with quarterly updates.
Will following all Zacks portfolio recommendations be hard work or “too much information?”
Not at all – most members start by quickly scanning each of the portfolios, and then simply narrow them down to the one(s) that suit them best.
Also, each day you receive a summary email that spotlights intraday trades and key market commentary from the various services.
And if you have any questions or need any help sorting out which portfolios are best for you, just pick up the phone and talk to a real person who can give you the info you need.